The Main Reasons Why Every Woman Needs To Masturbate
Masturbation is a normal reaction to sexual tension. Women masturbate for many different reasons, with the first being to experience an orgasmic release. If you are not in a relationship, or have different sexual needs than your partner does, there are a lot of reasons why you should go downstairs every now and again. Here are the top ten reasons for every woman to masturbate.
1. Masturbation is free. - By pleasuring yourself, you don’t have to worry about pleasuring someone else. If you’re sexually frustrated, you can always lay back and give yourself the sexual gratification that you need. You don’t need to go out on a date with someone or spend a dime when pleasuring yourself.
2. Stress relief - Masturbation alleviates stress. When you have a climatic release, your body will release a special hormone, known as dopamine into your system. Dopamine is a feel good hormone. This same hormone is released during physical exercise to alleviate tension.
3. Masturbation is safe sex. - When you masturbate, you don’t have to worry about catching any sexually transmitted diseases or becoming pregnant.
4. Improve your sex drive. - Exploring your body and knowing what gives you pleasure will improve your sex drive. You will be able to enjoy sex with a partner, because you can tell them exactly what you want and need to be able to climax.
5. Improved sleep patterns - During masturbation, oxytocin and endorphins are released. These two hormones are what promote natural sleep. Have you ever wondered why you are always tired after a good release? This is the reason why.
6. Alleviate pain. - There is nothing better for alleviating menstrual cramps or lower back pains than having an orgasm. Unlike over the counter medications, orgasms are free and all natural.
7. Improved self esteem. - Masturbation forces women to accept themselves for what they are. Masturbation can improve your body image as well as your self esteem. Nothing is more attractive than a woman that is sure of herself.
8. Strengthens pelvic muscles - Having frequent orgasms will keep your genitals in shape and help you avoid having to wear adult diapers one day. Women who have regular orgasms are less likely to experience urine leakage when they are older.
9. Improves your health. - Orgasms can prevent vaginal, urinary tract infections, and cervical cancer in women. The stress relief can also help lower blood pressure and decrease your chances of contracting coronary heart disease.
10. It feels incredible. - Masturbation, like sex feels great. What woman in her right mind will admit that she doesn’t like how it feels to have an orgasm?
Masturbation is one subject that many women are ashamed to discuss. However, there are many advantages to masturbating. Not only does masturbating feel incredible, but it will help you remain young and vibrant. Every woman should masturbate at one point or time in her life. There is no need to search for a man, when you can give yourself the same sexual release that he can give you. Plus, with no man in your life, you don’t have to worry about relationship problems.