Sex and semen are two things that go together. You usually cannot have sex without having semen find its way into the scenario, one way or the other. It is possible for guys to orgasm without ejaculating, but most of the time when a guy orgasms he will release semen with his climax. If you have sex, then chances are you are going to have to deal with semen at one point.
There are some women that are completely grossed out by the sight of a male’s ejaculate. But, then there are a select group of women that absolutely love semen (especially women starring in pornographic films). The truth is, semen has received a bad reputation for tasting horrible and having a weird texture. We all know what semen is, but what do we not know about semen that has us so grossed out over it?
1. Women can have an allergy to semen. - Roughly five percent of women are actually allergic to semen. This allergy makes having sex and possibly getting pregnant as a result of it, impossible to do. The good news is the women that are allergic to semen generally have mild reactions to it. Women that do experience an allergic reaction to semen will have to use a condom during intercourse.
2. Swallowing semen can help a woman have an easier pregnancy. - If a woman gives oral sex to her partner on a regular basis before getting pregnant, she will end up having an easier pregnancy. Some of the advantages of swallowing before becoming pregnant is the pregnant lady will be less likely to experience pre-eclampsia, high blood pressure, and eclampsia. The reason why pregnancy becomes easier is because the lady who participated in oral sex was able to give her body time to adjust to the foreign DNA in her system; therefore her body is less likely to reject her pregnancy.
3. Men will never run out of semen. - Regardless of how many times a man decides to have sex or masturbate, he will never run out of semen. Studies show that men only require fifteen minutes, sometimes less, in order to completely re-up their supply of semen after they have ejaculated.
4. Semen can cause tooth decay. - There are some components found in semen that cause attract bacteria and wreck havoc on your teeth and gums. Semen has the ability to promote tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease. The best way to avoid tooth decay from semen is to brush your teeth or rinse your mouth out with mouthwash after performing oral sex.
5. Semen is nutritious. - Most women have heard men bragging about all of the protein that they can receive from them if they swallow their semen, this is actually true. However, aside from protein, semen also has other vitamins as well. Semen has as much Vitamin C in it as one single orange. Not only that, but semen also contains magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc and Vitamin B12.
Swallowing semen is not as bad as many women have portrayed. In fact, semen can do things for the body that certain foods can’t. All in all, semen can be added to the list of super foods that every female needs. Not saying that you should start drinking it by the glass, but a few teaspoons of it squirted into your mouth every now and again is not going to hurt you.
Ever since grade school I heard that line from guys about semen containing protein – I didn’t realize there was any truth in it!Natalie, Chicago, Illinois
Semen can cause tooth decay – great excuse next time my boyfriend asks me to give him a blow job!Delphine, Hollywood, California
I am trying to get pregnant. My husband will love this new information that swallowing semen can give me an easier pregnancy!Sandra, North Carolina